Thank you for visiting the U12s section of the Club's site.
If you are already a member, we hope you and your children will enjoy the training sessions, matches and being part of this Club. If you are not a member yet, we hope that you will be very soon - please see the newcomers section below for more information.
We are committed to making our Club ethos welcoming, sociable and fun for all age groups.
Coach & Parent Support
All Coaches and parent support (Parent Rep’s) are volunteers. However, they are there to answer any questions you may have – please do not feel shy in asking any of the team questions or giving your input and feedback.
- We all aim to be there every week. However there are times when you will have reduced attendance but plans will have been put in place to ensure sufficient cover where required, we are available on email if you have any questions.
- We have fully trained first aiders for the team. In addition, all Coaches are CRB checked (or in the process of) and between the group we have a number of Level 1 RFU accreditations and Rugby Ready certification.
We are always looking for coaching volunteers as we often have coaches move on to follow their older or younger children. The success of the age groups are a result of the willingness of the parents to help out. Rugby experience is not essential and we encourage you to speak to Nathan and Hugh if you are interested in helping
We are always on the look out for new recruits. To help the kids settle in, newcomers have a 4 week consecutive trial period to decide if they like rugby. It will be expected that on week 5 the registration form will be completed and fees paid.
- The registration form can be obtained from the Parent Reps.
- The fee for the season is £100.00 per first player. An additional £25 is paid per sibling, if applicable.
- We ask that you provide payment to the membership secretary who will sit in the snug area of the clubhouse for the 1st 5 weeks of the season, after this please pass payment to the shop, but we ask that you inform your Parent Rep that you have paid. Payment should be made when you hand in the completed registration and health form(s).
Please note, children will not be permitted to participate in any games or tournaments until all of these have been received.
We hope you enjoy the season and look forward to working with you throughout the year.
Unless playing a fixture (see below) training takes place on Sunday mornings 10am to midday.
No matches or training takes place on the 2 sundays over the Christmas period or on Easter Sunday.